What’s the most romantic place in Phoenix metro area? That’s what we want you to tell us for your chance to win FREE wedding photography for your wedding, provided by professional photographers at Scott Shore Photography.
To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is visit our Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/189289201204254/ and upload a photograph, video or description of your nomination for the most romantic place in Phoenix. Is it South Mountain at sunset? A night at the Royal Palms Resort? Or somewhere altogether more unusual. It’s up to you to sell your nomination so don’t forget to give your reasons why your choice is the most romantic place in Phoenix. The nomination with the most Facebook “likes” by the closing date of November 30th, 2012 will be the winner. It’s as simple as that!
What you need to know…
1. The prize will be a wedding photography package provided by Scott Shore Photography. The package includes: Wedding photography for one lucky couple, free of charge during 2013 in Phoenix metro area by Scott Shore Photography. The package includes: All day wedding coverage with NO TIME LIMITS, Multiple locations, Receive 700 – 800 images. Images are color corrected and minor touch ups are included, all images are available in Color, B & W or Sepia. Online proofing and ordering posted within 2 weeks of your wedding date. DVD with full resolution files of all your wedding images. You can use this to make your own reprints and enlargements. The couple will be able to purchase optional extras such as a second photographer or our Coffee Table Album at the standard rates.
2. The closing date for the competition is November 30th, 2012. The prize winner will need to confirm the wedding date by December 17th, 2012.
3. The wedding must take place in Phoenix metro area in 2013. Sedona and Tucson areas are not included.
4. As a condition of entry, you must follow Scott Shore Photography on Facebook – entrants who do not will be disqualified from the competition.
5. To enter the competition you must be: (a) USA resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
6. The competition is not open to employees, members or volunteers of Scott Shore Photography (or members of their immediate families).
7. No purchase necessary.
8. To enter the competition you may enter via the Facebook group, or you can also email your nomination to : email@example.com, putting Wedding Competition Entry in the subject of the email. Your entry will be posted on the Facebook Group on your behalf.
9. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
10. The winner will be the entrant whose nomination gets the most Facebook likes. In the event of a tie, the names of the couples will be put into a hat and a random drawing will take place.
11. Scott Shore Photography reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
12. If you win the competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Scott Shore Photography may require.
14. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
15. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
16. Inappropriate, rude or offensive entries will be disqualified at the discretion of the judges. Normal rules of using a Facebook group will apply in that libellous, aggravated or threatening posts will be deleted and the person responsible banned from the group and disqualified from the competition.
17. This competition is being run by Scott Shore Photography, part of InkedBride.com, Scottsdale, AZ.
18. Scott Shore Photography reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Scott Shore Photography ~ www.scottshorephoto.com